TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

3 posters

Idea for system for getting models textured

SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Idea for system for getting models textured Empty Idea for system for getting models textured

Post  SnsSeeker13 Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Since it doesn't look like there's any individual texture artist I can hand meshes over to, I was thinking that the models should be distributed via the '3d models (un-textured) thread'. After the link to the file including the UV and the .blend file, there should be a label such as 'available to texture', 'being textured by _____' or 'awaiting approval for texturing'. What do you guys think? should I set up the thread to work like that?
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Idea for system for getting models textured Empty Re: Idea for system for getting models textured

Post  B-Kpianist Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Yeah- that'll help organization a lot. Go ahead and do that Smile

I need to get SF260 to join.
    cooki-cooki
    Admin

Idea for system for getting models textured Empty Re: Idea for system for getting models textured

Post  cooki-cooki Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:18 pm

I don't accept .blend files, I need them in .obj, if you can hadle them with the UVs that'd be awesome.
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Post  SnsSeeker13 Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:05 pm

I can put them up as .obj files. I'm probably taking the Balistic Bedroom props down soon, so I won't convert those until we need them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:23 pm