TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

3 posters

CJSCORE idea

bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

CJSCORE idea Empty CJSCORE idea

Post  bonzo Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 pm

How about everytime we accomplish a goal, we get "CJ points!" like xbox gamerpoints! that way when we reach "milestones" We get points that do absolutely nothing, yet give us a sense of gratification.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

CJSCORE idea Empty Re: CJSCORE idea

Post  B-Kpianist Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:11 pm

hehe- i like the idea, but i wish i could give everyone something rather than just points. Their should be a catch... or something Razz
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Post  SnsSeeker13 Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:27 am

While it does seem like a good motivation, there would have to be some other reward than a simple score upgrade.
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Have you ever gotten an achievement on XBOX? Do you know how awesome it feels.....
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Post  SnsSeeker13 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm

I've been thinking about what kinds of rewards we could give out. I've got a few ideas that might be a good motivation to earn points. For example, once we've gotten started and are using the weekly goals section again, maybe a certain number of points could buy you a week off or something. There could also be a few special member positions that give you different access to various things.

EDIT: IF this happpens, then every staff member should have the same amount of maximum points obtainable each week. That way, people with busier areas of work won't get points any faster than the ones who have only a few things to do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:30 pm