TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

+3
Qwazin
bonzo
B-Kpianist
7 posters

Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!)

starfox260

Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!)

Post  starfox260 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

BanjoBoy123 wrote:If he's supposed to be "Dopey" he should have square teeth that stick out.

Y'know, like generic dopey characters.
    I'll get started on it when I have the chance. =D
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!)

Post  B-Kpianist Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Oh- they look like razor blade teeth Razz
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 pm

B-Kpianist wrote:Oh- they look like razor blade teeth Razz

They do.

Why are you saying "Oh-"

No one said they weren't razor blade teeth

CONFUSING BKP!!
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

Actually the reason for the teeth was because I noticed dolphins actually have teeth to some degree (and I belive they look quite sharp), and I thought I'd try doing that rather than making him just a generic toothless cutsey dolphin character. I dunno, he might work better cute though. Either way I'm hoping his personality will be annoying. He should be a very energic and happy dolphin and always asking annoying questions to Banjo and Kazooie. Y'know, he should basically be an annoying fan.
    BanjoBoy123 wrote:Gotta do homework, so don't have time to edit last post, so here's drawings from my Concept Art topic.

Characters:

-Bumble Bill

Baddies:

-Dandy Lion

I'd be honored if Qwazin redesigned them, cause I love his style lol!

D'aw. :> I'll try and give a shot at them then. What kind of characters are they and what do they do?
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm pretty sure that Bumble Bill is going to race you when you're a bee. That's what me and BKP agreed on. I think we agreed.. anyways, that's the plan for now.

And Dandy Lion is a baddy that runs after you at high speeds! And he bites you! Twisted Evil
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:24 pm

starfox260 wrote:
    BanjoBoy123 wrote:If he's supposed to be "Dopey" he should have square teeth that stick out.

Since I thought of the idea for Dopey can I allow only Quaziin (I think it was him that made the original concept) to make the drawings? I don't mind that much, just kind of, personal preference. mmGuh.
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Lol at that comment. Very Happy
    Viku
    Viku

Post  Viku Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 am

bonzo wrote:
    starfox260 wrote:

Since I thought of the idea for Dopey can I allow only Quaziin (I think it was him that made the original concept) to make the drawings? I don't mind that much, just kind of, personal preference. mmGuh.

It dosen't bother me. I suck at drawing dolphins anyways XD
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 pm

I think I'm back. Sort of. I'm trying to get done with the assignments I was given before. I started with doing BanjoBoy123's Dandylion, and next I'll try and do the Fester character-sheet-type doodles. Very Happy

Characters of Honeybee Mountain (Concept Artists' & Brainstormers Come in here!) - Page 2 Dandylion

I'm still not the worlds best inker, so it just turned out kinda messy, but I think it gets the message accross.
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm

ZOMG that is truley amazing DO MOAR.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:40 am