TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

5 posters

3D Models - Texture artists come here.

SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

3D Models - Texture artists come here. Empty 3D Models - Texture artists come here.

Post  SnsSeeker13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Since we're no longer focusing on Ballistic Bedroom, I've taken those props off of here. If you'd like to experiment with any of them, PM me. I'll try to have some other props up soon.

Ratings Key:

Available for Texturing: The object has been modelled, but doesn't have anyone texturing it yet.
    Being Textured by _______: The user listed has claimed the mesh and is working on texturing it.
    Late in modelling: The mesh is in the late stages of the modelling process and should be ready to texture within a few days.
    Almost textured: The model is mostly or completely textured, and is being finished or approved.

Last edited by SnsSeeker13 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 9 times in total
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

3D Models - Texture artists come here. Empty Re: 3D Models - Texture artists come here.

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:37 am

lol the grunty doll is just a very lo res pic of the MMM SNS egg lol! You better fix that. Maybe fix your avatar too, I think that was an accident.
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

3D Models - Texture artists come here. Empty Re: 3D Models - Texture artists come here.

Post  SnsSeeker13 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Renders:

Carnival Tent
    Toy Tree Puzzle
    Toy Fence
    Clockwork Grunty Doll
    Flying Acorn

Last edited by SnsSeeker13 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Colors of a few:

Carnival tents:
    body: Multi-Colored, You're choice.
    Top: Multi Colored, Matching body
    Flag: should be red.

Puzzle-Tree:
    Top: Green
    Bottom: Brown

Toy-Fence:
    All: White
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

B-Kpianist wrote:Colors of a few:

Carnival tents:
    body: Multi-Colored, You're choice.
    Top: Multi Colored, Matching body
    Flag: should be red.

Puzzle-Tree:
    Top: Green
    Bottom: Brown

Toy-Fence:
    All: White

Shame on you BKP! No "Good job!"? Evil or Very Mad

Well I'll say it for you.

GOOD JOB SnsSeeker!
    Smouvy

Post  Smouvy Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 am

What program would be good for opening the models in the first post and trying out some textures on them?
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm

he used blender... sooo....
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Post  SnsSeeker13 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

I've heard it's easier to use other programs for texturing, so if you want to use one of those, let me know.

Also, I might be removing those links soon since we're no longer focusing on that. If you want the meshes, download them soon.

I guess I could be doing some basic texturing. Here's a textured version of the carnival tent in the new cell shaded style.

Here's a cell shaded version of the carnival tent.

Last edited by SnsSeeker13 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Could you post pictures of the models instead of links to download the files?

Cause I'd really like to see all of 'em!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:00 pm