TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

3 posters

Our game is officially legal!

B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Our game is officially legal! Empty Our game is officially legal!

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:40 pm

So check this out: I contacted George K. on RWP to see what he had to say about this game. This is how he replied:

[QUOTE=George K.]
    Basically my take is that its all about what actually is in the content you create. Generally we don't get narky about general fan stuff so long as it's positive, but if it's inflammatory, leaked or where the poster is aiming to get financial gain from stuff they’ve posted, then we do.

You can find the policy on fans using MGS-owned content by followimng this link - http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/developer/rules.htm. If you have ny further queries, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
    GK[/QUOTE]

So basically: You can do what you want with it- as long as it's not bad, it's positive, you don't claim our characters for yourself, and you don't try to make money off of it- we're cool.

Sweetness!!
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Our game is officially legal! Empty Re: Our game is officially legal!

Post  bonzo Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Wow... You contacted a Rare employee. You should have asked for an autographed jumpsuit Sad
    abysswarrior

Post  abysswarrior Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:49 pm

It actually isn't too uncommon to talk to guys like George K and BIGsheep over there. I talk to them on occasion too Smile

So it sounds like all things are go here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:25 am