TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

5 posters

Official World List

Viku
    Viku

Official World List Empty Official World List

Post  Viku Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Because someone has to do it. here's the offical list of the world in The Cryustal Jiggy. (Not in order)
    EDIT: Oh and BKP, you should stick this.

Hub:
    -Jiggopolis

Worlds:
    -Honeybee Mountain (official first world)
    -Dutchman's Domain
    -Ballistic Bedroom
    -Bright-Star Belt
    -Eukaryotopia
    -Gummibear Gorge
    -Wild Wired West
    -Clash Blade Castle
    -Freezing Furnace
    -Gruntropolis (official Final World)

Last edited by Viku on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Official World List Empty Re: Official World List

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Here's my explanation of each world (in order):

Honeybee Mountain: An open grassland world swarmed with honeybee's. Packed with Too-Tall Tower Flowers, Humongous trees, a giant honey hive hanging from em' and a lot of honey! This is the opening world.

Ballistic Bedroom: An oversized childrens bedroom packed with toys, wind-up dolls, a lego city, a train set for transportation and much much more!

Wild Wired West: Also known as the "not-so-wild-west-world". Wild Wired West is a innovative spin on the typical video game western world. While the setting is still a traditional western, it's not real. Everything is made of either LCD Screens or Metal- and we mean everything.

Freezing Furnace: A blast from the past! Take a trip back to the GBA Hailfire Peaks rip-off known as Freezing Furnace, this time- in 3D!

Gummibear Gorge: A fairy-tail candy world filled with chocolate buildings, a vanilla stream and even a castle in the sky!

Clashblade Castle: Take a trip back in time to a medieval castle with a small village, huge forest and your "not-so-typical" castle dragon!

Bright-Star Belt: A beautiful and vast space-world that takes place during the construction of Nuts & Bolts' "Terrarium of Terror"

Dutchman's Domain: Take a cruise on a ghostly, flying ship. You'll be able the ship between 3 different islands once you've defeated the boss.

Eukaryotopia: The weirdest world you'll find in any game (even surpassing Cloud Cuckooland!). This world takes place inside of a Eukaryotic Cell, or Animal Cell! This place is so strange... words cannot describe it.

Gruntropolis: The final world- where you'll be facing Fester & Gruntilda. The world is a battlefield that leads to the final showdown. Can you make it through?

Last edited by B-Kpianist on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Gruntropolis should be filled with every single enemy throught the game!
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm

good idea! That's something that hasn't been done. Smile
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Viku wrote:Because someone has to do it. here's the offical list of the world in The Cryustal Jiggy. (Not in order)

Hub:
    -Jiggopolis

Worlds:
    -Dutchman's Domain
    -Ballistic Bedroom
    -Bright-Star Belt
    -Eukaryotopia
    -Gummibear Gorge
    -Wild Wired West
    -Clash Blade Castle
    -Freezing Furnace
    ----------------------------------------

-Honeybee Mountain: I don't know very much about this wrld (can you help me over here BK-pianist?), but is pretty much some mountains with a enormous hive at the center.

-Dutchamn's Domain: This is our "beach level". A haunted portown, some spooky ships, a vast ocean and some isles will be some of this world locations. also, i remmeber hearing someone with the idea of splitting the world in a dark and light side.

-Ballistic Bedroom: A world themed about a kid's bedroom and with banjo and Kazooie on a small size making everything gigantic.

-Bright-Star belt: A Space-themed world, but very diferent from the Terrarium of Terror from BK:N&B. There will be some small planetoid that banjo could explore, a big space station. Also the aliens from tooie will make an appearance here.

-Eukaryotopia: Our most weird world ever. this world happend inside an animal cell so Bear and bird are in microscopical size full of icky and strange things

-Gummibear Gorge: a big land of candy. candry cane trees, lolipops, rivers of chocolate, and many other sweets will be this world theme. also there will be this gigant jellybean beansteak that will lead to a castle on the cotton candy clound.

-Wild Wired West: The idea taken from the scrapped wild west level of N&B. This world will be some kind of mix between the wild west and Nutty Acres. Many LCD screens making the sunset sky and things like rocks, cactus and animals will be completly mechanical.

-Clash Blade castle: A Medieval level with a small village, a forest and a big castle that has a dungeon underground.

-Freezing Furnace: A 3D version of the original Freezing Furnace from Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. This will act as our snow-level as well as our firelevel.

-Gruntropolis: The final world.

Lol... "the beach level"... I love this team!

Before I finished reading, I had invisioned the idea of having parts of the world light and dark, but it looks like you guys beat me to it! Great minds think alike!

I was thinking maybe it could have a "hub" built into it like click clock wood and you start in the light version but unlock the dark by hitting a switch. It's cliched enough, to say the least.
    Viku
    Viku

Post  Viku Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

You know BKP...you made the descriptions sound like taken out from an instruction booklet XD
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm

hehe! That's the point! lol!
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

bonzo wrote:
    Viku wrote:Because someone has to do it. here's the offical list of the world in The Cryustal Jiggy. (Not in order)

Hub:
    -Jiggopolis

Worlds:
    -Dutchman's Domain
    -Ballistic Bedroom
    -Bright-Star Belt
    -Eukaryotopia
    -Gummibear Gorge
    -Wild Wired West
    -Clash Blade Castle
    -Freezing Furnace
    ----------------------------------------

-Honeybee Mountain: I don't know very much about this wrld (can you help me over here BK-pianist?), but is pretty much some mountains with a enormous hive at the center.

-Dutchamn's Domain: This is our "beach level". A haunted portown, some spooky ships, a vast ocean and some isles will be some of this world locations. also, i remmeber hearing someone with the idea of splitting the world in a dark and light side.

-Ballistic Bedroom: A world themed about a kid's bedroom and with banjo and Kazooie on a small size making everything gigantic.

-Bright-Star belt: A Space-themed world, but very diferent from the Terrarium of Terror from BK:N&B. There will be some small planetoid that banjo could explore, a big space station. Also the aliens from tooie will make an appearance here.

-Eukaryotopia: Our most weird world ever. this world happend inside an animal cell so Bear and bird are in microscopical size full of icky and strange things

-Gummibear Gorge: a big land of candy. candry cane trees, lolipops, rivers of chocolate, and many other sweets will be this world theme. also there will be this gigant jellybean beansteak that will lead to a castle on the cotton candy clound.

-Wild Wired West: The idea taken from the scrapped wild west level of N&B. This world will be some kind of mix between the wild west and Nutty Acres. Many LCD screens making the sunset sky and things like rocks, cactus and animals will be completly mechanical.

-Clash Blade castle: A Medieval level with a small village, a forest and a big castle that has a dungeon underground.

-Freezing Furnace: A 3D version of the original Freezing Furnace from Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge. This will act as our snow-level as well as our firelevel.

-Gruntropolis: The final world.

Lol... "the beach level"... I love this team!

Before I finished reading, I had invisioned the idea of having parts of the world light and dark, but it looks like you guys beat me to it! Great minds think alike!

I was thinking maybe it could have a "hub" built into it like click clock wood and you start in the light version but unlock the dark by hitting a switch. It's cliched enough, to say the least.

Please respond to me guys lol
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 pm

huh- i thought i did! I guess it didn't post or something :-/

The idea is that once you beat the boss, you're able to navigate the ship to the 3 islands. The boss would kind of act like the "switch" between worlds.

And the ship is technically the hub- so i think we've already gotten that down
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Do you start on the ship?

And I was thinking that maybe the worlds could all be connected to the hub world, jiggopolis.

how cool would that be?
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Yeah- you fall onto the deck when you first enter the world.

And about that idea... I could definitely see that working! The city can have a huge gate around it, and when you look at the outskirts of the city (depending on the time of day), you can see:

Day Time:
    A grassland (HBM)
    A huge house (BB)
    A Desert with Abandoned houses (WWW)
    A Candy area (GBG)
    A Castle (CBC)
    A Snowy Mountain (FF)

Night Time:
    A Flying ship high in the sky (DD)
    A flying construction site (BsB)

Eukaryotopia is the only world that won't be seen because it's microscopic. Gruntropolis has a warp in the last hotel, so you cant see that one.

Access to all the worlds is still only through the hotels, but faint images of the worlds as if they're just on the outskirts of the city. Nice idea! Very Happy
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Well I was thinking giant freeroam world would be kinda pimp. Like in tooie, everything was connected, like CCL you could see isle o hags below you as you floated up. Maybe you go in a "machine" and turn small or something for those worlds.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

well then the city hub would serve no purpose. We still need to have portals to each world, which are in this case the hotels. We can still have the hub visible from certain worlds (like Tooie), but not all.

Last edited by B-Kpianist on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah it would. It would be like paper mario.

Or it could just be a beta that we "started working on" and "accidently left in the game" Wink

I think different "sections" of a hub like in tooie would be cool, that are all interconnected to the worlds. Then it's moe original too
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:47 am

I like the idea of Eukaryotopia being microscopic. It reminds me of Big Boo's Haunt from Mario 64. That thing always messed with my head. :)
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:48 am

It could be like mario sunshine though, where you can actually see all the worlds from Isle Delfino, but you don't travel to them. I think you should be able to see Jiggopolis from the worlds too.

But this will need to be located somewhere other than isle o hags. How about an island off the coast of it? Or something?
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:53 am

If I had things my way I'd return to the fairytale aspect of Banjo-Kazooie and use the floating city from Gulliver's Travels as a hubworld.

If the city was afloat it would also be a valid excuse as to why nobody has discovered it before. :)
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:55 am

LMAO

That's hilarious.

And it's so crazy, it just might work

Wink
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:56 am

I think a floating island would be good though.

Have you guys noticed I absolutely LOVE beach levels?
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:59 am

No way.

I did not notice for I am blind, and blind mean can not see the obvious.
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 am

Well it would be like a city on a little peice of ground floating around, I suppose. And it would not have been discovered before because it's constantly in motion and moving around. Banjo would just discover it because he was lucky/unlucky enough to crash on it.
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:19 am

Hmm... Very nice, very nice.

So I'm assuming the team doesn't hate me anymore right?
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:26 am

I wouldn't know. I don't get in touch with the other guys other than through this forum.
    All I can say is that I don't hate you. Even if you might come off as pesemistic sometimes, I appriciate you for being realistic and pulling people back into reality when ideas get out of hand. It sort of makes this whole thing seem more possible than it would've been otherwise. So I appriciate you being around.

Last edited by Qwazin on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

Good to know you get what I'm doing.

I came off as a total dick earlier though so sorry about that guys.

Anyway, on topic.

This game just needs to be perfect.

PERFECT!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:28 pm