TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

+2
Peroxwhy?gen
B-Kpianist
6 posters

Let's bring back life to the forums [:

B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Let's bring back life to the forums [: Empty Let's bring back life to the forums [:

Post  B-Kpianist Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 pm

First off, i'd like to apologize that i haven't been supportive. I feel really bad that I keep saying I'm gonna get back into the project but then desert you. The reason for this is that life has been getting in the way, and i haven't been able to make the time to get on here. It really hurts too, because in a way, we're a family. A virtual family- lol. Anyways, I'm going to try to the best of my ability to be present for everything, but for a little while, I'm going to have Cooki-Cooki be in charge. So, with that put into effect, I have a little announcement:

We've decided it'd be best to continue the project as a Banjo-Kazooie fan game, rather than our own. We need to finish what we've started, and I don't care what anyone says- WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Smile

With that being said, a huge suggestion I have for the game:

I was thinking that we could be a little more creative with the game, and perhaps changing the hub world. Now, my suggestion would be a sort-of disneyland type amusement part. Jiggyland perhaps? Idk. But i think it would fit in much better with the Banjo environment and be a lot more fun to create. We could also take the whole "entrance to the world reflects the actual world" idea implemented in B-K & B-T a whole lot further with this new hub world.

For instance, the Dutchman's Domain area could be a pirate themed part of the world with roller coasters and the works. This idea for a hub would also open up a lot more challenge/mini game opportunities. An example for that would be the use of roller coasters & rides around the park. In short, these rides could hold various challenges/mini-games.

This hub would also make it easier to implement our ending credits parade idea (being that the idea for the parade was to be a sort of spoof of The Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland).

Give me some feedback on the idea team Smile

Last edited by B-Kpianist on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Peroxwhy?gen
    Peroxwhy?gen

Let's bring back life to the forums [: Empty Re: Let's bring back life to the forums [:

Post  Peroxwhy?gen Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 am

The idea sound good, but the idea of a world like Jiggpolis seems to fit in my mind, cause of the fact that Gruntilda and Fester congered it up to be kinda slumish and dirty. but that's just my opinion
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

Let's bring back life to the forums [: Empty Re: Let's bring back life to the forums [:

Post  SnsSeeker13 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:33 am

Maybe there could be one roller coaster that covers all areas and works like Jamjars' silos did in Banjo Tooie. It sounds like we'll need it if we're going to be making the hub world as large and creative as we're planning.

EDIT: It might be a good idea to PM everybody on the RWP to let them know we're starting production again.
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 am

I've been in pretty much the same boat as you BK-Pianist. I also feel a bit bad for falling off the internets at several occations and leaving work left to be done. In any case, even if I have time or not I still wanna be a part of this time in one way or another, so if theres anything I'm required for I'm game Smile
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Am I still part of the team?
    Zondekel
    Zondekel

Post  Zondekel Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

Considering you got a thread about being fired... I would assume that you're not part of the team anymore.

http://thecrystaljiggy.omgforum.net/welcome-to-the-team-f8/attn-bonzo-t97.htm
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Dude no one goes on.
    Zondekel
    Zondekel

Post  Zondekel Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah.... I check, like, once a week or so, and there's never any news... Something on the RWP about waiting for Cooki-Cooki to return and set who's doing what... I don't know...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:47 am