TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

2 posters

Hello! I will be helping with the script.

crimsonsquall
    crimsonsquall

Hello! I will be helping with the script. Empty Hello! I will be helping with the script.

Post  crimsonsquall Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi! My name is Leo Parrill. I'm a scriptwriter, I just recently obtained a Creative Writing BA. This project sounds like a lot of fun, everyone seems like they have much to contribute, and I'm excited to be a part of that.

My skills consist primarily of formatting and character development techniques. Because I've played the Banjo games for so long, I'm very familiar with the characters, both their eccentricities and the way they speak. I hope I do my part to make this game all it can be!

Talk to you soon!
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Hello! I will be helping with the script. Empty Re: Hello! I will be helping with the script.

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:42 pm

welcome aboard the Rusty Bucket! Very Happy

Glad to have ya here. =)
    crimsonsquall
    crimsonsquall

Hello! I will be helping with the script. Empty Re: Hello! I will be helping with the script.

Post  crimsonsquall Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Yay! The rusty bucket!

Glad to be aboard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:22 am