TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

2 posters

A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff

B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff Empty A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff

Post  B-Kpianist Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 pm

What will you need to make the site? I'm coming up with a design (better than the one i drew already).
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff Empty Re: A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff

Post  bonzo Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:15 pm

I have FrontPage, a WSWG html editor.

We'll basically use that.

I'm thinking we'll run it off of PHP fusion which I run on my site, LinuxHeads.net

Now for an example of my programming abilities, take a look at this.

http://linuxheads.net/games/

It's a flash game WIP in HD.

Cool
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff Empty Re: A question for the web designer/programmer and schtuff

Post  B-Kpianist Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

You do websites too? I didn't know that!

I actually got this guy name Torrentstorm to do the web-site stuff. He made rarewarecentral.com

I actually would rather have you focus on programming the game rather than the site. However, I would like you to do some animation for our site the way you did for yours. The text intro and loading thing was pretty cool. Is that okay with you?
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Duh. I'd like to do something I actually have some idea on how to do! Wink

But in english, that means "Yes, I would love too and Flash is something I know quite well."

I have some flash movies on Newgrounds here too if you wanna check them out just for kicks.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/334310
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/317165

There's others, but they're... Eh... Let's just save that for another time...

Oh and I made those in like 5th grade... so ignore the part where it says "gay"

It's hilarious though, I was reading reviews, and back in 2005 I didn't know what "tap" means lmao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:07 am