TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

2 posters

About Mumblings and "Voices".....

Viku
    Viku

About Mumblings and "Voices"..... Empty About Mumblings and "Voices".....

Post  Viku Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 am

I know the characters mumblings will be easy to do. Since most of them will have the same than in the previous games. But I think we could make some changes with a few. For example, could we make banjo's voice sound a little more to his N&B mumbling? yeah, you may say it's not as classic..but I always felt that his old voice mde him sound dumber. Also, I don't want a captain blubber talking with burps...kind of disturbing.

Also, i thinkw e should open the game with a full voiced intro like in N&B. It would start with an overview of Isle O' hags and then a voice would go would be something like this:

"You may hear about an heroic bear called Banjo, a rather loud bird called Kazooie and an unpleasant witch called Gruntilda. You may hear about the adventures of these two heroes as their defended their home againt the old evil hag....but...there's a tale that nobody tells...a story that nowbody knows....the story of the bear, the bird, the witch....and The Crystal Jiggy"

the the intro scene would play at Caldurno's Keep....

It would be really nice and at some point we would do a "little voice casting2 between the staff for decid each mumble and the intro voice...

what do you think?
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

About Mumblings and "Voices"..... Empty Re: About Mumblings and "Voices".....

Post  bonzo Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Good Idea

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 am