TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

3 posters

About Money and Challenge Replays...

Viku
    Viku

About Money and Challenge Replays... Empty About Money and Challenge Replays...

Post  Viku Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 pm

I dunno what it will be, but I guess we will be using the musical notes as currency for this game,am I right?

Well, we have a problem...We must make a way for get notes BESIDES collecting them around the worlds (since without another way, we would get too short of money for buy all gadgets, costumes, etc).

so, we should make some of the challenges (not all) RE-PLAYABLE with notes as prize. It would work like in N&B or in Tooie, so the player can enjoy a good minigame or challenge and get money for buy whatever he/she/it wants.

of course,, we will STILL put notes around the worlds and hub...it wouldn't be Banjo without that XD
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

About Money and Challenge Replays... Empty Re: About Money and Challenge Replays...

Post  B-Kpianist Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah, i've had this same idea too.

I was thinking that the challenge holder could have a huge jar of notes and a jiggy inside next to him. When he offers the challenge, he tells you the reward will be all thats in the jar. It'd be kinda cool Smile
    SnsSeeker13
    SnsSeeker13

About Money and Challenge Replays... Empty Re: About Money and Challenge Replays...

Post  SnsSeeker13 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Sounds good. I'm guessing the replays would have tougher criteria than the first ones, right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am