TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

3 posters

Honey B.'s Role

Viku
    Viku

Honey B.'s Role Empty Honey B.'s Role

Post  Viku Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I has been thinking about her role in this game. It's obvious that she would be the one in charge of the empty honeycombs and the life bar expansions...but since we have a whole Bee-themed world and a Hive-themed Hotel fopr it...we have to put something new and funny in her old job. And I finally got it!

We could dress her with a Fast Food-like uniform and she would have a stand (Near the HBM Hotel for obvious reasons) where she would sell her "Honey B.'s Honey Slurpbees" (Parodies of the Slurpies). When banjo collects enough golden honeycombs, she will give him a Slurpbee and expand his life bar by 1 honeycomb and after Banjo drinks enough Slupbees, she will offer him the special Red Honey Slurpbee that will turn his life bar red giving him extra health (like the red honeycomb bar in Banjo Kazooie)...of course the red slurpbee would cost much more than a normal one.

what do yout hink? I would love to start the design of her stand and uniform
    Viku
    Viku

Honey B.'s Role Empty Re: Honey B.'s Role

Post  Viku Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Viku wrote:I has been thinking about her role in this game. It's obvious that she would be the one in charge of the empty honeycombs and the life bar expansions...but since we have a whole Bee-themed world and a Hive-themed Hotel fopr it...we have to put something new and funny in her old job. And I finally got it!

We could dress her with a Fast Food-like uniform and she would have a stand (Near the HBM Hotel for obvious reasons) where she would sell her "Honey B.'s Honey Slurpbees" (Parodies of the Slurpies). When banjo collects enough golden honeycombs, she will give him a Slurpbee and expand his life bar by 1 honeycomb and after Banjo drinks enough Slupbees, she will offer him the special Red Honey Slurpbee that will turn his life bar red giving him extra health (like the red honeycomb bar in Banjo Kazooie)...of course the red slurpbee would cost much more than a normal one.

what do you think? I would love to start the design of her stand and uniform
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Slurbee! I love it!

^_^
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Viku wrote:I has been thinking about her role in this game. It's obvious that she would be the one in charge of the empty honeycombs and the life bar expansions...but since we have a whole Bee-themed world and a Hive-themed Hotel fopr it...we have to put something new and funny in her old job. And I finally got it!

what do yout hink? I would love to start the design of her stand and uniform

Wait, no having a bee that you visit handle the life.

That was used in all 3 of the original games. And it expanded and became more and more like your idea as the series progressed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 am