The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

Holiday Cards

Viku

Holiday Cards

Post  Viku on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:31 am

Yep, Holiday cards. Last year, in big rare-ish tradition, last year I made christmas card with the characters of TCJ and I plan to do it this year too. Not only that...I also decided to do a Halloween Card as well.

For the Haloween Card I decide it to plan it with more time in order to learn how to do the costumes. Why so hard making a few costumes? Because I want a theme-halloween card.

I will make some characters of the TCJ Cats dressed as KILLER INSITINCT CHARACTERS!!

So I need you to decide who should be dressed as who and who should appear in the car and who don't.

This is what I thought so far: (I decided to only do the KI cast and not the KI2 one, cause the cast from the first game is more memorable).

-Banjo: TJ Combo
    -Kazooie: Cinder
    -Grunty: Fulgore
    -Mumbo: Spinal
    -Humba: B. Orchid

I still need characters dressed as Riptor, Sabrewulf, Jago, Chef Thunder, Glacius and Eyedol. Also The card has to have some specific characters like Fester, Bottles or Klungo since they have important roles in the game.

So, wanna give me a hand here? wanna comment about the choices I made? be free to post here
    Viku

Re: Holiday Cards

Post  Viku on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:44 pm

come onnnnpeople, help me out here.

I'm just trying to make a nice thing for everyone
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm

DOUBLE POST! CAUGHT!

But I'm going to pity you, for I know how it feels. TEST GAME I WORKED FOR LIKE 48 HOURS ON ANYONE?

I think this sounds like a splendid idea. Just not the KI thing. Well, for me at least. I'm tired of everyone acting like they like this game that a) they've never played, and b) isn't good.
    Viku

Post  Viku on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

bonzo wrote:DOUBLE POST! CAUGHT!

But I'm going to pity you, for I know how it feels. TEST GAME I WORKED FOR LIKE 48 HOURS ON ANYONE?

I think this sounds like a splendid idea. Just not the KI thing. Well, for me at least. I'm tired of everyone acting like they like this game that a) they've never played, and b) isn't good.

I choose KI because:

1) It's a rare game
    2) KI3 was joked extremly in N&B
    4) I LOVE KI
    5) I played it...actually was the first super nintendo game I ever got (and incluyed a CD with the music XP)
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I thought it was arcade only... Shows how much I know.

Good idea I guess.

But we shouldn't try to completely rip off rare...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:18 pm