TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

5 posters

Townpeople in Jiggopolis

Viku
    Viku

Townpeople in Jiggopolis Empty Townpeople in Jiggopolis

Post  Viku Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm making this thread not just for show my designs of the people in the city. Is also a place for the others for bring both ideas and models.

Townpeople in Jiggopolis TCJ-Towpeople-Jiggopolis

I thought in make 5 races for the city's folk (More than in N&B If I'm sure): Rhinos, Pigs, Monkeys, Foxes and Penguins. Like in Showdown Town I gave them diferent clothes for make them look more vast a not sor epetivive. In case you can't get some of them I will make a list:

(In the exact Order)

-Pig: Coconut Bra and grass skirt, Gentelmen clothes, Winter colothes.
    -Rhino: Orange shirt and red hat, basketball clothes and party hat, ballerina costume (XD)
    -Chimp: Diddy Kong Costume (a small reference), Trenchcoat, Arabian Clothes.
    -Penguin: A nocklace and a Flower on a pot, Monocle and Top Hat, scientist clothes
    -Fox: Janitor costume, Karate clothes, Gangta clothes (bling bling included)

If anyone have an idea how the people in Jissopolis should look like. Don't doubt in post here....
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Townpeople in Jiggopolis Empty Re: Townpeople in Jiggopolis

Post  BanjoBoy123 Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesomeness Viku, awesomeness Razz

I like the gangsta fox. It be pimpin'
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Viku wrote:I'm making this thread not just for show my designs of the people in the city. Is also a place for the others for bring both ideas and models.

Townpeople in Jiggopolis TCJ-Towpeople-Jiggopolis

I thought in make 5 races for the city's folk (More than in N&B If I'm sure): Rhinos, Pigs, Monkeys, Foxes and Penguins. Like in Showdown Town I gave them diferent clothes for make them look more vast a not sor epetivive. In case you can't get some of them I will make a list:

(In the exact Order)

-Pig: Coconut Bra and grass skirt, Gentelmen clothes, Winter colothes.
    -Rhino: Orange shirt and red hat, basketball clothes and party hat, ballerina costume (XD)
    -Chimp: Diddy Kong Costume (a small reference), Trenchcoat, Arabian Clothes.
    -Penguin: A nocklace and a Flower on a pot, Monocle and Top Hat, scientist clothes
    -Fox: Janitor costume, Karate clothes, Gangta clothes (bling bling included)

If anyone have an idea how the people in Jissopolis should look like. Don't doubt in post here....

Don't make this like N&B.

That wasn't Banjo style anyway (not yours, N&B)

I like the diddy kong thing. Cute.
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 am

Wouldn't it work better if the characters living nearby the entrances to the worlds were related to the worlds in some way? Like, the same races and whatnot that lives in the worlds?

Also I love the rhino in ballet dress.
    Viku
    Viku

Post  Viku Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 am

well...we could give them themed-costumes to the people that are close to the hotels, but what about the ones that aren't near them?

And Bonzo, I don't see why putting townpeople would make it less "plataforming2. Besides, the hub is a big city and adding people will make you feel like you are exploring one more than if we just left Jiggopolis empty.
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:40 am

Would it be possible to create some sidequests that you'd be given by the townspeople, or would that take too much time? I'd love if they all had somekind of function like in Majora's Mask.
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:50 am

Viku wrote:well...we could give them themed-costumes to the people that are close to the hotels, but what about the ones that aren't near them?

And Bonzo, I don't see why putting townpeople would make it less "plataforming2. Besides, the hub is a big city and adding people will make you feel like you are exploring one more than if we just left Jiggopolis empty.

No I'm just saying, the original games didn't have characters like that. You're using the N&B type chars.
    BanjoBoy123
    BanjoBoy123

Post  BanjoBoy123 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:38 pm

bonzo wrote:
    Viku wrote:well...we could give them themed-costumes to the people that are close to the hotels, but what about the ones that aren't near them?

No I'm just saying, the original games didn't have characters like that. You're using the N&B type chars.

It really doesn't change buch bonzo. At least it's not anything TOO drastic, like vehicles.

(I'm not saying I didn't like N&B)
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 am

The stupid characters were way more drastic than vehicles! They REALLY made it not a banjo game.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:38 am

there were baddies running all over isle o hags, whats the difference?

Plus- you cant just have a barren city. That'd be boring and stupid.
    bonzo
    bonzo

Post  bonzo Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 pm

No I'm just saying those townspeople just piss me off (the ones in N&B). I want this to be exactly like the original games.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 am