TCJ Production

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum for the production of the highly ambitious fan game, "Banjo-Kazooie: The Crystal Jiggy".

+2
Smouvy
B-Kpianist
6 posters

The Soundtrack

B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

The Soundtrack Empty The Soundtrack

Post  B-Kpianist Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Honeybee Mountain:
    Night-Time Theme: Download
    Interior Theme: Download
    Underwater Theme: Download
    Mushroom Forest Theme: Download
    Challenge Theme: Download
    Battle Theme: Download (Needs Editing)

Wild Wired West:
    Main Theme: Download (Needs Editing)

Freezing Furnace
    Main Theme: Download

Dutchman's Domain:
    Main Theme: Download (Needs Editing)
    Boss Room: Download
    Tight-Ropes: Download
    Captains Deck: Download
    Challenge Theme: Download (Needs Editing)

Eukaryotopia
    Main Theme: Download

Last edited by B-Kpianist on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Smouvy

The Soundtrack Empty Re: The Soundtrack

Post  Smouvy Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm really annoyed with this now, and not because of the music, but rather because of the filesize, I mean, 75 MB for one song? That's way to much dude! I'll download them and greatly decrease them in filesize, cause I don't want to spend 10 to 30 minutes downloading only one song while it really doesn't matter in quality just having a 320 kbps song from only 10-20 MB, or a 192 kbps one which is only 5 MB or so.

So yeah, expect me to post up some MP3 and OGG files of this up when I'm done downloading these.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Mp3's? Thank you so much!

Okay- here's the problem i've been having: When i finish the song and send it to iTunes, it saves it as an .aif, which is the main reason the file size is so big. I cant really figure out how to save em as .mp3's rather then .aif's.
    Smouvy

Post  Smouvy Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Also, Dutchman's Domain (Boss Room)and Dutchman's Domain (Sky-High Tight Ropes)downloads don't work for me. I press 'Download File', but it doesn't.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm

try again Wink
    bonzo
    bonzo

Location : Treasure Trove Cove, somewhere off the coast of Isle O' Hags.

Post  bonzo Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Well the actual files in the game should be some sort of lossless, or at least better than mp3. As the saying goes, mp3 sucks.
    Qwazin
    Qwazin

Post  Qwazin Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Just stopping by this topic to give compliments to BK-Pianist for the Night Time music in Honeybee Mountain. Fantastic peice. I think it started out sounding a wee bit like it was just just copying Grant Kirkhope, but when the piano part kicked in the tune really got it's own life and tone. I definetley hope your music keeps evolving like this. I think you've grown accostumed enough with Grant's style that you now can throw in some of your own styles and ideas, and thats awesome.

This is a tune that I wouldn't just say is one of your best, but had Grant Kirkhope composed it I would've said it was one of his best too. :)
    Viku
    Viku

Post  Viku Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:06 pm

The Great Wasp War theme reminds me of the music when the wasps chase you in CBFD.

Also the night theme is simply Beautiful. It feels like something from the "New Banjo Era" (N&B) but that's why I think is so cool...

BKP, you realy should be hired by Rare, or maybe another company.

I'm not just saying...you really have the talent that only some of the best videogame musicans have...I'm happy that your own charm is starting to bright outside the whole "sounds like banjo music" thing of this game's OST.

I would love to see what other style of music can you perform if we ever make another game outside the banjo franchise (A guy can dream)

It may sound cheesy, but I feel HONORED of work with such a talented composer...

Last edited by Viku on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Wow! Thanks! Lots of people have been telling me that

I was in debate of wether or not to use the piano, being that the piano isn't very common at all in banjo games... but my emotions told me otherwise Razz I couldn't finish the song without putting piano as the melody for that section.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Viku wrote:The Great Wasp War theme reminds me of the music when the wasps chase you in CBFD.

Also the night theme is simply Beautiful. It feels like something from the "New Banjo Era" (N&B) but that's why I think is so cool...

BKP, you realy should be hired by Rare, or maybe another company.

I'm not just saying...you really have the talent that only some of the best videogame musicans have...I'm happy that your own charm is starting to bright outside the whole "sounds like banjo music" thing of this game's OST.

I would love to see what other style of music can you perform if we ever make another game outside the banjo franchise (A guy can dream)

It may sound cheesy, but I feel HONORED of work with such a talented composer...

*tear* it's not cheesy at all. It's flattering! Thanks for the big compliment- it means a lot to me Smile I've been thinking a lot about what's gonna happen after this game as well.

I never thought i would even attempt to be a composer. I used to tell everyone that i sucked at writing.
    B-Kpianist
    B-Kpianist
    Admin

Post  B-Kpianist Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:30 am

Big update today guys Smile
    Viku
    Viku

Post  Viku Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 pm

I love the Eukaryotopia music...it gives me a LOGBOX720 feeling (specially at the beggining)...It's so wonderful!

In other subject, I think you should try to perfect the Hub Music BKP. The version you have is kind of repetitive and, to be honest, kind of bored...Grunty's lair and Showdown Town have a really..hmm..how to put it..."fluid" and enjoyable music that made you feel good as you moved around the hubs (I didn't added the Isle O Hags theme since I can't remember it...never liked it anyways)

I sugguest give her some kind of jazz-vibre to the theme...sinc this is a big neon filled coty and stuff and also make it kind of energetic...
    ASNRK

The Soundtrack Empty Need any help for the music ?

Post  ASNRK Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 am

I'm a movie or video game composer. My music sound like this hehe. Here is my myspace to have some idea of what my music sound like : http://www.myspace.com/asnrk I will really appreciate if you say me a yes ! or a no... sorry we don't need any other help. Listen to the song Aeshia Redeem, this will gave you a great idea of what it can sound like. =)

Your music really reminds me of the BIG Grant Kirkhope ! I need to say that your music have this magic that Grant Kirkhope have and you have personnalised it ! Great Work !

Had a great day ! Very Happy
    ASNRK

The Soundtrack Empty I have converted all your songs into mp3 !

Post  ASNRK Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 am

I've heard your problems with the aif and I-Tunes bla-bla-bla ! Okay so now I have converted all your songs into mp3 for a decent 5 to 10 Mo it's better no ? =)

You can contact me to have the mp3 of give me your msn ? Anyway to contact me : ordino15@msn.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm